Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Movie Review: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time



Last night the boy and I, along with friends C & P attended a screening of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. I was looking forward to this movie, even though I had only seen one trailer for it and had not heard anything about it, but I knew that it was supposed to be a good action movie and it has been a while since we have seen any good action movies. I also am a Jake Gyllenhaal fan (I am sure I am not the only one out there that was a little sad to see him and Reese break up).

He was awesome in this movie, I just loved it!The stunts were amazing, the affects were incredible and I loved the story. I am not a fan of snakes at all, whatsoever, not even in the least, I am really terrified of them. There are a lot of scary snakes in the movie. That, I was not a fan of. If you have a young boy though, I think that he will love this movie, it has all of the action and thrill that little boys love! I think that this will be a summer block buster! We are going to see Ironman 2 on Friday morning, I think that will be the other big summer block buster, but who knows.

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

Hello eye candy, he is so good looking!

BLC :o said...

I saw sad to see them break-up too! Xoxo-BLC

Preppy in Pink said...

Now I'm really excited to see it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS